Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 13 - Rest day Kettlewell

Yes I know what you're thinking - only 2 days riding and another bloody rest day, what's up with us!

To be truthful it was preplanned with aim to cycle without panniers around the dales but after 2 arduous days the consensus was stuff it !

It was a little hard to find much to do on this beautiful but small town with only 2 shops. We settled instead for some bike maintenance with Henley suggesting his relinquish of the yellow jersey was caused by bike not rider

The most rivetting moment for the day when kev made a huge comeback to tie our marathon scattergories match!

It was an ideal chance to dry out/ chill after the last 2 days of heavy rain and arduous riding!

For the record revenge was sweet as in updating the blog I needed to access the only available wifi spot in town - my consumption of alcohol (hey I can't type fast) a goodwill gesture succeeded in keeping Henley awake most of the night as I made I think something
Like 8 visits during the night to the toilet - must be all the stress I'm under !

No comments:

Post a Comment