Wednesday 13 July 2011

Kevs World !

No wonder poms flood out to oz as I reckon they must only see 3 days os sun per year. I've never heard so many words for the same thing - drizzle, precipitation, showers let's face it wet is wet !

The hills have been doing my head in this country is far from flat particularly Devon and Cornwall if I don't come back 25kgs lighter I haven't been trying.

In between the views of Tarmac and hedges there has been some speccy views of fields old English houses and of course rain clouds.

The gps has been terrifically helpful to date getting us from our B&B to the road some 10 yards might help if I charge the thing.

How do peopledrink pommie beer I'd rather drink mikes wee !

Love your emails keep in touch

Polperro Cornwall

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys. Glad to hear you're both putting in (and putting out by the sounds of it) Great to keep up with all your news and views. Looking forward to seeing you both in ~6 weeks time. Hope you will be ready for a doddle through France with us!!

    Missing you both.
    Cheers Linton and Viv

    ReplyDelete